Joining me today is writer, coach, and lecturer, Robert Kandell.
Since 2002, Robert has participated in more than 2,000 live events, workshops, lectures, and podcasts. He’s also the cofounder of OneTaste, a business dedicated to research and teaching the practices of orgasmic meditation and slow sex, which has been featured on The Today Show, New York Times, Inc. Magazine, Time, and Cosmopolitan.
Robert’s area of expertise lies in his ability to take complex situations and give pragmatic, easy to implement practices to improve intimacy and communication. Today Robert joins us to explore the topic of men’s sexual shame and to share the knowledge and wisdom he gained from his personal experience.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Robert shares how his personal life has led to his professional becoming.
- How the lack of permission to ask questions has created an endemic issue with men’s sexuality.
- Find out when it is more appropriate to ask for guidance to grow sexually.
- Learn how to set up communication pathways in the beginning of the relationship.
- How vulnerability allows men to invest in their relationships to thrive.
- The top resources Robert recommends for men looking to expand their sexuality.
- Why a willingness to work together with your partner is the most important step.
- The advice Robert would give his 20-year-old self to believe in himself more.
- Why Robert believes that lying is the reason why couples become stuck in relationships.
- The information and advice that would have changed everything in Robert’s life.
The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida — https://www.amazon.com/Way-Superior-Man- Spiritual-Challenges-ebook/dp/B004A8ZWM4/
No More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover — https://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/ dp/0762415339/
The Treaty of the Caresses by Gérard Leleu’s — https://www.amazon.com/Trait%C3%A9- caresses-G%C3%A9rard-Leleu/dp/B004XA8B9K/
Guide to Getting it On by Paul Joannides — https://www.amazon.com/Guide-Getting-Paul- Joannides-Psy-D/dp/1885535171/