On today’s episode we welcome Daniel Thomas. Daniel is the CEO of EvolutionEat, and a partner and cofounder of Rich20Something, an education platform for millennials and entrepreneurs. He is a world class copywriter and funnel hacker as well as a business coach and advisor. Exceptionally good at high performance coaching, as it pertains to diet and lifestyle, Daniel works with executives, entrepreneurs, therapists, doctors, pilots, writers, professors, full-time mommas, and anyone who dares to be awesome.
Daniel is a teacher and guide, whose mission is to help you learn the process of mastering your diet by building a lifestyle that supports your goals. His vision is to make an impact on a million lives. Today on the podcast we talk with Daniel about lifestyle design, our relationship with food, and taking control of our health.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Daniel tells us how he got started on his journey.
• Hear how acting made Daniel see that he can create his own path.
• Find out how Daniel became fascinated with food.
• Learn how Daniel overcame his addiction with food using the mastery module.
• Understand why your food choices are important as well as your mindset and habits.
• Discover why you need to plan, prepare and strategize.
• Hear how healthy eating needs to become a lifestyle, not a quick fix.
• Learn how making mistakes and learning from them is the mastery to a fulfilled life.
• Find out whether Daniel finds it hard to build relationships with his clients.
• Understand why Daniel focuses on rhythm and energetic connections.
• Discover how stress triggers moments of weakness.
• Hear how we’re abusing food and how diets get pushed onto people.
• Learn why you need to build up a holistic strategy that keeps you balanced and anchored.
• Find out why you need to externalize and be confident enough to talk about your journey.
• Daniel encourages listeners to write to him and share their stories so he can help.
• Daniel identifies one book every man should read.
• Hear why you should speak your truth and follow your intentions.
• Hear what piece of advice Daniel’s father never got to tell him.
• Find out what projects excite Daniel.
• And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Daniel Thomas — http://www.evolutioneat.com/
Email Daniel — email@example.com
Rich20Something — http://rich20something.com/
Daniel on Twitter — https://twitter.com/evolution_eat
Michael Singer’s book, The Untethered Soul — https://www.amazon.com/Untethered-Soul- Journey-Beyond-Yourself/dp/1572245379/