Joining me today is Mr. Mark Asquith.
Mark is a serial entrepreneur who has built globally successful design & marketing, SaaS and digital businesses since he quit his job in 2005. A passionate podcaster, perpetual learner and helpful bloke, he has a giant dog and an embarrassing beard.
Key Points from Today’s Episode:
- Hear Mark’s story and how he truly got started on his journey once he quit his job.
- Mark talks about the first steps you need to take to start that side business you’ve always wanted.
- Set realistic expectations regarding how long it will take to actually make money online.
- Find out how to build your audience.
- Find out how to let your audience define the high quality content that you create so you can start solving real problems with your products and services.
- Discover the book that Mark believes every man should read on their journey and the piece of advice he would give his 20 year old self.
- How educating yourself is the first step to take when you feel stuck in your job or business.
- Mark shares a piece of advice that would have changed his entire life, as a man.
- And so much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Mark’s website – http://www.excellence-expected.com
Mark’s twitter – https://twitter.com/MrAsquith
The 7 Minute Mentor podcast – https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-7-minute-mentor-from-excellence-expected/id1223819466?mt=2
Podcast Websites – https://podcastwebsites.com
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill – https://www.amazon.com/Think-Grow-Rich-Napoleon-Hill/dp/149617545X