I’m here today with Jason Goldberg. He’s a TEDx speaker, a baconetarian — and that’s a vegetarian who still eats bacon, in case you didn’t know — a funky sock lover, and a former rapper who opened for The Wu-Tang Clan. Jason is a geek turned entrepreneur, turned international and transformational speaker, trainer, coach, and author. After spending over a decade in a successful information technology career, Jason left the corporate world to launch an award-winning transportation startup followed by co-founding and serving a CEO for a tech firm in partnership with NASA to commercialize technology from the Space Shuttle Program.
Now, Jason focuses all of his humor, experience, and enthusiasm on being of deep service to inspiring individuals from pro-surfers to CEO’s and countless organizations such as Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Northrop Grumman, The National Association for Entrepreneurs, and The National Associations of Residential Property Managers. Also, Jason has recently launched his first book on self-leadership called, Prison Break, which became an international bestseller.
Key Points From This Episode:
• Hear Jason’s story and the transformations he went through, both physically and emotionally.
• Jason shares how he used to cope with anxiety and depression when he was younger.
• Learn how changing your mindset really translates into taking ownership of your thinking.
• Why “fraudulent” fast-food restaurant charges on his credit card rocked Jason’s reality.
• The impact that coaching had on Jason’s life and how to find the right person to work with.
• Learn more about what self-leadership means and why it is so important in life.
• Jason shares his breakthrough moment, realizing he did not need permission from others.
• The book that Jason recommends every man must read, and why.
• How to find the balance between being a macho jerk and a nice guy, according to Jason.
• The one piece of advice that would have changed everything in Jason’s adult life.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Jason Goldberg — http://www.thejasongoldberg.com/
Jason on Twitter — https://twitter.com/jasonthespeaker
A free copy of Jason’s book, Prison Break — http://www.thejasongoldberg.com/Quest/
The Not-So-Serious Life — http://www.thenotsoseriouslife.com/
The Master’s Circle — http://www.evercoach.com/masters-circle
Reinventing Yourself by Steve Chandler — https://www.amazon.com/Reinventing-Yourself-20th- Anniversary-Become/dp/1632650908
Playful Prosperity Course — http://www.PlayfulProsperity.com