Joining me today is Dr. Ray Doktor.
Ray Doktor, Psy. D. shows clients how to design their personal breakthrough for happiness so they experience more love, higher trust, greater confidence, and deeper purpose. He has a master’s in counseling psychology and a doctorate in clinical psychology. He has conducted workshops and lectures in the United States, Netherlands, and Brazil. He has shared the same stages and panels with Marianne Williamson, Bruce Lipton, and Eckhart Tolle, and John Gray. He has appeared on the E Channel and HBO. You might have also heard him on LA Talk Radio or Talk America Radio.
Key Points from Today’s Episode:
If you have recently gone through a painful separation listen to today’s episode as Dr. Ray and I are talking about the 10 steps that men need to take in order to recover from a painful breakup or divorce:
- Connect with positive male friends.
- Stay focused on your purpose or path .
- Exercise to keep movement in your body.
- Sit in silence and honor the loss.
- Examine the patterns and gather the higher learning.
- Get clear with what you want now.
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone .
- Set your intentions every morning.
- Create a bliss list .
- Stay open and curious .
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Dr. Ray’s website — http://raydoktor.com
Dr. Ray’s YouTube channel — https://www.youtube.com/user/raydoktor
Dr. Ray on Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/raydoktor
Join the conversation in the Awakening Men’s Potential Community on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/groups/1659265714083452/