I’m here today with Marc Mawhinney!
Marc is on a mission to help coaches grow their business without paid advertising! Long time listener of Marc’s podcast, Natural Born Coaches, I’ve decided to hire Marc to grow my own coaching practice and social media presence and the results are nothing short of remarkable!
Who is Marc Mawhinney?
After a decade of success in his past life (real estate), Marc went through business closure and challenges that would have caused most to give up.
How did he get back on track?
With the help of coaches!
After years of being a lone wolf, and being proud of “doing it alone,” Marc experienced the power of coaching first-hand, and it really made a difference.
So when he was ready to go back into business, he knew that he wanted to be a coach. He wanted to help others like he’d been helped.
He dove in and became a coach, and discovered what every new coach learns when he gets into this business … it’s not easy!
So when he finally got it rolling, he knew that he didn’t want other coaches to go through the same growing pains that he did.
“You see, there are a lot of people who would make great coaches, who never get the opportunity because they can’t get clients through the door. If they give up, it’s not just them that lose out, but all of the people who they could have helped if they were only able to connect with them.
And that’s a shame.” – Marc Mawhinney
So that’s why Marc launched “Natural Born Coaches,”, a podcast to help coaches with their businesses. He’s done more than 500 episodes of the podcast over the last few years, he talks with well over 1000 coaches every year (on-air and off-air) and he works with a lot of coaches as clients. This has given him a unique skill for helping coaches grow their businesses.
Key Points From Today’s Episode:
- Marc tells us how he got started on his journey of building a thriving coaching practice after going through business closure several years ago.
- Find out how to build your coaching/consulting business on a dental floss budget.
- Learn why you need to focus on niche specialization.
- Find out how to build your audience.
- Marc shares his thoughts on how to grow, engage, and monetize your Facebook group.
- Find out if email marketing is still working.
- Marc identifies one book that everyone must read.
- Hear what piece of advice Marc’s father never got to tell him.
- Find out what projects excite Marc.
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Marc’s website – http://www.naturalborncoaches.com
Marc’s Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCoachingJungle
Marc’s Print Newsletter – http://secretcoachclub.com
Marc’s Podcast – http://www.naturalborncoaches.com/podcast-2/
Thick Face, Black Heart by Chin-Ning Chu – https://www.amazon.com/Thick-Face-Black-Heart-Philosophy/dp/0446670200