Joining me today to talk about building a marriage that lasts is blogger and speaker, Ted Lowe.
Ted is the director of MarriedPeople, the marriage division at The reThink Group (also known as Orange), a non-profit organization devoted to influencing those who influence the next generation.
Through humor, transparency, biblical wisdom, research, and a massive amount of actionable advice, Ted helps married couples tackle their challenges and become their best “US”.
Ted is the author of Your Best US: Marriage is Easier than You Think.
Key Points from Today’s Episode:
- Discover some of the biggest challenges men face in their relationships today and how to overcome them.
- Find out the key distinction between feeling and fixing a problem for your partner.
- Understand why dating nights can save your marriage and improve your relationships with your children.
- Discover Ted’s opinion on keeping a relationship for the sake of your kids.
- Hear the piece of advice Ted would give his 20 year-old self.
- And so much more!
Links mentioned in today’s episode:
Ted’s website: http://tedlowe.com
Ted’s book, Your Best US: Marriage is Easier than You Think: http://tedlowe.com/your-best-us/
Ted’s podcast: http://marriedpeople.org/podcast/
Connect with Ted at email@example.com